Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation (hereinafter "MITAC") recognizes that all personal information managed and used in its business activities must be handled and protected with the utmost care. Therefore, MITAC will follow the basic policy stated below.
1. MITAC will not acquire any personal information through false or other improper means.
2. MITAC will use personal information only to the extent and for the purposes specified, which will be announced or noticed to the persons to whom the information pertains.
3. MITAC will endeavor to keep such personal information accurate and up-to-date.
4. MITAC will take necessary and appropriate measures to maintain the securityof such personal information.
5. MITAC will furnish its employees and contractors handling such personal information with the necessary and appropriate guidance and supervision.
6. MITAC will not provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the person involved.
7. If MITAC receives an inquiry from a person about the use or content of personal information related to that person, it will provide a reasonable response.
8. If MITAC receives any complaints regarding the handling of personal information, it will resolve such complaints in a prompt and appropriate manner.
9. MITAC will establish rules and management systems for proper handling and protection of personal information and will thoroughly adhere to them.
10. MITAC will engage in a strong effort to further enhance personal information protection systems by regularly reviewing and updating all rules and procedures regarding the handling of personal information, including this policy.
11. MITAC will comply with all applicable Japanese laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information.
Established: October 1, 2014
Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation
Hisakazu Mizutani, President
For information regarding the business purposes, the practical handling method of personal information by MITAC, refer to the following:
MITAC will acquire and use personal information only as needed for its business performance according to its business purposes. (See the Section 6.). The business purposes of personal information are:
If any personal information is acquired or used for any other business purposes than those described above, a notice or announcement will be issued separately.
MITAC possesses and will possess personal information including names, addresses, telephone numbers, FAX numbers, e-mail addresses, gender, ages, memberships, departments and titles of its customers, suppliers and other related companies.
MITAC does not acquire and possess any personal information that is not required for business purposes.
MITAC will take necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the security of the personal information possessed by it and endeavor to maintain the contents of such personal information as accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary for business purposes.
Personal information which is no longer necessary for business purposes will be disposed of promptly in an appropriate method.
MITAC will not provide the personal information of any person to any third party without such person's approval, except the following cases:
For information regarding the specific business purposes, the disclosure, correction and suspension of use of the contents of personal information (hereinafter "inquiries about personal information"), contact:
Personal Information Advice Office
General Affairs Group, Head Office,
Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation
Nagoya Airport, Toyoyama-cho, Nishikasugai-Gun, Aichi 480-0287
Development, Production, Sales and Customer Support of Aircrafts
In obtaining the personal information of an MITAC customer from the Website, MITAC uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and other encrypting means to protect the personal information inputted through a communications link. The SSL is a general technology used for security of communications on Webnet, which can encrypt the input data before it is transmitted to Internet and prevent the input data from being intercepted or tapped. If you use any browser that is not compatible with the SSL, you could not access to this page from the intranet of your company due to the settings of Firewall or any other software.
The Website may use the technology such as access logs or Cookie to acquire your browsing history for your more convenience of use of the Website. The collected historical information is used only for the purposes of higher convenience of use, monitoring the use conditions of the Website and statistic use such as sum-up and analysis for service planning and better service. Access logs include records of user IP addresses and part of the operating environment, but they cannot identify users.
You can reject to receive Cookie or indicate a warning when you receive Cookie by setting the browser accordingly. If you reject to receive Cookie, you can use the MITAC Website, but not a part of service.
MITAC cannot have any responsibility for maintaining the security of your personal information on any other Website linked with the MITAC Website. If you have any query or inquiry regarding the handling of personal information, make direct access to each relevant Website.